Make things that matter
Internationally awarded, digital, social and integrated creative director, mentor and awards judge with a passion for bold acts, long ideas, memorable moments and brilliantly designed experiences. He’s worked for top 100 agencies and has been recognised with both effectiveness and creative awards. With 17 years experience helping organisations change, he’s been lucky enough to work with the world’s best clients including: Google, Nike, Red Bull, Mercedes-Benz, Vodafone, Hugo Boss, Lacoste, Max Factor, Virgin, UN Women and Canon. Chomoi prides himself on cracking any brief with sensitivity, bravery, and intelligence – with the aim of creating experiences that move people in large numbers, changing the world for good.
Recognised and respected by the best in the industry
Chomoi is insightful, passionate and a genuine creative talent.
Chomoi is a true inspiration. His ideation is innovative. His mentoring is invaluable. His management is motivating.
Chomoi proved himself to be a top creative thinker, highly skilled and experienced designer and just one of the nicest people I’ve had the pleasure to work with.
Quite simply, I think Chomoi is wonderful. He is an absolute joy to work with.
Awards, publications and engagements
- D&AD Awards Judge 2018
- Content Creator of the Year, M&M Global Awards, T Brand Studio, The New York Times
- “This New Branding Is Designed To Jump-Start An Anti-Hate Movement” FastCompany
- “UKIP’s new logo: “At least the pound sign was more honest” DesignWeek
- “Don’t presume clients know how this design lark is done”: designers’ most challenging clients” DesignWeek
- “General election 2017: a look at UK political campaign designs” DesignWeek
- “How One Design Firm Is Tackling Extremism In The U.K.” FastCo. Design
- D&AD Awards Judge 2016
- Speaking engagement: “Change something”, School of Communication Arts 2.0
- Workshop: “It starts with the customer”, Ignite
- Webinar: “Customer experience”, BrightTalk
- Webby awards, Online film & video, Sports, Nomination, Red Bull Epecuén
- D&AD Awards Judge 2014
- Digital Impact Award, Bronze, BT Corporate Report
- The Chip Shop Awards, Best Outdoor Advert, Nomination, Spunk ESPN
- The Rad Awards, Employee Communications, Winner, Team GSK
- SXSW Interactive Awards, Beyond the browser, winner, Share Happy Unilever.
- Revolution Awards, FMCG winner, Share Happy Unilever.
- Econsultancy Innovation awards, Most innovative new technology, winner, Share Happy Unilever.
- Cannes Lions, Bronze Cyber Lion winner, Share Happy Unilever.
- Campaign Big, Digital, Grocery & Soft Drinks winner, Silver, Share Happy Unilever.
- Campaign Big, Direct, Grocery & Soft Drinks winner, Silver, Share Happy Unilever.
- LIA, The NEW category winner, Bronze, Share Happy Unilever.
- IAB Mixx awards, Digital OOH winner, Gold, Share Happy Unilever
- W3 awards, Consumer goods winner, Silver, Share Happy Unilever
- Eurobest, Other Digital Channels winner, Silver, Share Happy Unilever.
- MITX Awards, Best of show winner, Share Happy Unilever.
- MITX Awards, Best use of technology winner, Share Happy Unilever.
- MITX Awards, Technology best of show winner, Share Happy Unilever.
- Digital Out-of-Home Awards, Most Innovative Technology / Platform winner, Share Happy Unilever.
- Creative Media Awards, Outdoor or place-based media, winner, Share Happy Unilever.
- Unilever Global Marketing Award, Best use of new media winner, Gold.
- Design Week, Digital Design shortlist, Share Happy Unilever.
- Various press for Share Happy Unilever Walls in: Campaign, Mashable, BrandChannel, Contagious Magazine, Engadget, Advertising Age and Notcot.
- NMA, press, Visit Denmark Copenhagen nightlife campaign.
- Webuser, press, Virgin Media Sport channel launch.
- NMA, press, Virgin Media Sport channel launch.
- The Guardian, press, Virgin Media Sport channel launch.
- NMA, press, McDonalds campaign.
- NMA, press, 20th Century Fox Night at the Museum campaign.
- Publication: “The integration of theory and practice in teaching designing for the screen”, with M. C. Dyson, Digital Creativity, Vol.11, No.1.
- BASF Award winner, Excellence in design & technology, project work.
Seventeen years’ experience working with the world’s best brands
- EA Games
- Britain’s Next Top Model
- Twentieth Century Fox
Health, medicine & pharmaceutecals
- Smith & Nephew
Fashion & beauty
- All Saints
- Hugo Boss
- Max Factor
Financial services & insurance
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- Lloyds Bank
- NFU Mutual
- RBS Natwest
- The AA
- Virgin Money
- Old Spice
Food & beverage
- Bear Nibbles
- Coates & Sealy
- Frïs Vodka
- Jura Whisky
- Red Bull
- Vitamin Water
- Homes & Communities Agency
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Technology & communication
- Carphone Warehouse
- Talk Talk
- Virgin Media
- American Express Travel
- Mr and Mrs Smith
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Visit Denmark
Sport & fitness
- Chelsea Football Club
- Nordic Balance